*...
by maystar design
just * three


Sunday, February 15, 2009
about:

this blog is about me blogging "just three" words per post (1 post per day) about the Christian (or Catholic as I belong to the Catholic Church) faith.

just. three. words.

{ This idea came to me thanks to the inspiration at #livesticky. }

Unknown at 6:22 PM




༄ welcome! ༄ Please see my "about" page (◕‿◕)❀


༄ hey! ༄ ♡ ░ S ░ N ░ A ░ G ░ ♡ my button! (◕‿◕)❀



You can help promote my site by "snagging" my button below and pasting it on your site! Thank you! (◠‿◠)✰


Copy and Paste Code


√ If you wish to subscribe to this Blogger blog, click here: ╚►FOLLOW!

If you're not with Blogger, just manually add me to your links!
Copy & Paste:
http://just-3.blogspot.com






PREVIOUS POSTS






THE ARCHIVES




[[credits: maystar designs]]